Thursday, March 11, 2010

Opinion on the seasons

For years Spring has been my least favorite season.  Most favorite is definitely Winter because of the snowboarding.  Summer was next just because its summer.  Fall was only better than Spring because it meant Winter was right around the corner.  Spring was always last for me.  It signalled the end of snow season and the start of allergy season.  No thank you very much.  However, this year seems a little different.  Not a whole lot of snow fall this year and now I have something to look forward to this Spring.  I've been looking for a non-snow activity to satisfy the mountain urges.  Wanted something to curb the adrenaline rush appetite.  I finally found that in mountain biking.

Now about those allergies...

new rack

No comments:

Post a Comment