Saturday, March 13, 2010

Gerber Daisy

Sometimes my pictures aren't all stored together. Found this while I was digging through my cellphone.  This is one of the more exciting moments I've had as a father.  My daughter's first day on the shred.  I've been on the snow for 23 years now.  Getting on skis or a snowboard is one of those things I want pass along to my daughter.  The only reason she got on skis today is because the rental place didn't have snowboard stuff that small.  Doesn't make a difference.  She got on the snow and had a (mostly) good time.  We are definitely going to get her on the snow again.  Probably pick up a season rental next year for her.  Maybe she'll get big enough for a snowboard.  If not, I don't have a problem stepping into a pair of skis.  Whatever it takes to get her on the snow.
First day on Skis


Original Post following:
Spring isn't all bad.  Sure allergies suck, but they make a pill for that.  It's hard to deny Spring its place when you have flowers like this.

Gerber Daisy

Daffodil

No comments:

Post a Comment