Monday, July 11, 2011

sofobomo.org

BermTurn and BermBermRailing the bermWheelie OutTim Sending It
Luna TableSpotting the LandingLuna TableFernPassing bySetup
Whip2hi TableHappy Endingin the berminto the bermRock in the forest
Guardian of Ryan's LinedustBoardwalk

TheRide, a set on Flickr.

SoFoBoMo is short for Solo Photo Book Month - a group event where a bunch of photographers all make solo photo books start to finish in 31 days

For this year the sofobomo month is July. The subject I'm taking on for this project is: Mountain Biking. Mountain biking has become one of those obsession things for me over the past few years and I wanted my sofobomo book to share what mountain biking is from my perspective.

TheRide is just one section of my sofobomo.org book. This section of the book will feature mountain biking as it happens out in the world.

-joel

No comments:

Post a Comment