Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just keep going...

Y'know, for as little snowfall we've seen in the mountains around here, I still have a good time going.  There have been a couple days where we took 3 runs or less and went to the bar.  Beyond that though I'v had a lot of fun.  That's the beauty of living so close to Snoqualmie Pass and having a season pass there.  If the weather is iffy, you just go up and see how it is.  It may be more fun than you think.  If it sucks, you just hit the bar or head home.  I know people who have become destination riders.  They aren't really interested in riding unless they're taking a vacation somewhere.  I can't understand that.  I'd rather have a bunch of less than perfect days where I can still have fun and learn a thing or two than have a handful of days and just cruise.  and that handful of days may still be less than perfect.

My only day so far at Alpental this year:
Armstrong Express Alpental

No comments:

Post a Comment